Thread: Hiring Pool
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Skytrucker01
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2019

I can tell you that the people in class right now are from early August successful interviews. I say successful interviews because those that interviewed in Aug did not get actual CJOs like those in Oct (the hiring Dept changed their methodology around them). There are most likely a few stragglers out there from early Aug that did not make it into the Nov class.

Everyone after that is on hold until the proverbial “they” decide when to start classes back up. (As a poolie, I don’t exactly know who makes that decision so I left it as “they”). From direct conversations with the hiring department over a month ago, “they” will make a decision no earlier than mid-Dec on when to crank back up and what the class size will be.

That is the first hand truth as I know it as of the end of September. Things may have changed since then but, as usual, it is hard to separate rumor from truth at times on social media. Like I said, the info above is from a direct conversation with hiring as they knew the story in the day I talked to them.

Anyone have updated facts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk