View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 01:35 PM
Brickhut
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by woods View Post
I answered the hotel points in another post.

We have a bidding system that is very flexible for our crews and we do our best accommodate vacation requests. Because we are mainly home based we can accommodate much different scheduling blocks that floating fleets.

We have several schedules that we are open to discussing with people. Our goal is to reach. 3.5 pilots per aircraft and so that gives us flexibility with schedules, vacation etc.

Atlantic is our home FBO. We buy so much fuel from them, we have a special fuel deal with them and no points are awarded to anyone. This is a business and fuel is our biggest DOC expense.

To the forum in general I would say, there are always snarky trolls around. Guys who are habitual complainers aren't happy anywhere. They destroy moral and they are really not fun to be around. We don't want to retain them and don't try to retain them. We want to be a place you like to go to work and hopefully much better. To get there you might have to be engaged and make suggestions. We are constantly adjusting and growing. I don't necessarily know what's important to you or how we might accommodate.

Chat with our Chief Pilot. If you do you'll understand we are reasonable people, we do reasonable things and this is a good place to work.
Well, the only thing that hasn’t been discussed here is compensation. Let’s hear it...