View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 08:07 AM
evh347
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: CRJ900/FO

Originally Posted by djrogs03 View Post
Got my FOM via FedEx this afternoon for the Jan 14 class...it came with the worksheet review...I plan on reading the entire FTM before class starts a week from monday, but I'm just wondering if that first test at the end of the week is entirely covered in the simple review they send with the FOM...

I did find some stuff in the FOM that still mentions the AVRO....kinda funny
The review packet that they send with the FOM is a very good thing to review prior to your class date. But the FOM is what you'll be tested on. Meaning, the FOM is the most current up-to-date document and that's what you'll be tested on. That Turbine transition packet that you receive in the mail was useless to me. If I were you, I'd read the FOM...and read every nook and cranny...highlight important things along the way. Then use the review packet for exactly that...reviewing.

As previously stated, the focus for the first week will be on the slides they present to you in class (take notes) and then a HEAVY dose of 3585 and Duty Times. 25% of the questions on the Indoc test will be on those two topics alone. If you can't figure that stuff out before test day...you will find it difficult to pass, so ASK QUESTIONS and complete the HOMEWORK they give you in class prior to reporting to the next day's class.