View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 05:58 PM
Bluetaildragger
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Interesting. Everyone I've met has their apps out it seems. The real wild card seems to be the LCCs, because leaving could mean anywhere from 1 to 4 years of better QoL. I will say that I heard Frontier screwed some guys over. Secondhand info, they hired some PDT guys, they resigned from PDT, then F9 got their new contract and enough guys picked up extra flying to where F9 came back and told the PDT guys that they would have to sit around for a year without pay waiting for training, so they came back to PDT, and PDT did them a solid and put them back on the line with the same seniority they had before. Correct me if you heard a different story
Once you leave the seniority list you are gone, can't be reinstated. I personally know a guy who had his letter of resignation in, and then went to a CP who basically let him rescind his resignation temporarily. He's now gone for real and seems to be happy where he is from what little I have heard

Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Where'd you go? And how specifically is it worse? I'm sure there are worse places, I'd just like to know how
One of the big three