View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 01:53 PM
black cat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post
The theory/hope that has repeatedly been voiced in this thread since Neeleman announced he would consider starting his new Moxy/Breeze startup with surplus Emb-190 aircraft as Azul replaces them with E-2 aircraft next year until the scheduled A220 aircraft arrive, and since Compass already issues type certificates for the Embraer 170/190, and since we seem to have a surplus of Emb 170/190 qualified pilots right now was that Compass pilots might be candidates for that flying and become the cadre for the new startup. Unlike the Delta flying we are losing, the AA contract we have apparently doesn’t prohibit that.

So OK, I guess I’ll just ask you why if you didn’t understand what I posted rather than simply admitting your ignorance in not understanding the punchline and asking clarification you felt compelled to get abusive, obnoxious, and in-your-face about my posting:

Dude.
I know absolutely nothing about this Moxy airline startup. Can you elaborate on your theory and connect the dots between Compass and this startup airline. I understand that this airline will fly the same type that Compass flies. But how does that help Compass pilots? Is the theory that this airline buys Compass?