View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 11:34 AM
Braniff DC8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: L188
Default A couple of things

The history of this particular operation is pretty poor. Quite a number of pilot’s quit to go to Omni recently, mostly captain’s. They went to help with the recent shutdown of a UK airline and the two aircraft were AOG. Three of the eight 767’s have been sitting in Miami for months. They have a terrible reputation already and they’re just getting going, AGAIN. Dynamic was really something.

If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I’d like to read the fine print on the new contract and also see if they’re going to invest in the operation itself. Buying old clapped out 767s or 777s is pretty much a recipe for disaster.

Eastern part 3, what could happen right? They (oops, dropped the Dynamic name) were sued all over the place for their outrageous performance. Went out of business, supposedly, and some how from the ashes rose the Phoenix.

Like most 36th street operations, they will find people. Always have, always will. Miami Air alone can crew half the fleet. World Atlantic is hurting and I won’t mention that other place but, you know whom they are. I would not leave a job to go to Eastern part 3.