Old 01-14-2020, 06:25 AM
THKooj
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Originally Posted by Cyio View Post
A couple posts up you stated 6 year flow. Now you're mentioning a 5 year flow. Which is it? Can you please explain how the company will be able to handle an increased flow?

We all know you didn't flow, else why would you still be here championing the cause? If you can show how the company can realistically flow 35+ pilots a month in the coming year or so, I will gladly admit my error. However I dont think you can so you come on here and throw over the top cheerleading posts up.
Yes, as a matter of fact, I did flow. As a 2007 hire, I flowed in the summer of 2018. Why do I still come here and champion the cause, as you say? Because I 100% believe in it as I mentioned. I have had a spectacular career and that was being hired in the lost decade. Besides, we are all the same. It would be hypocritical of me to state that you are an AA pilot from day one and then abandon my post after flowing.

I would qualify the flow today at 6 or less with that number dropping in the near future due to the sheer number of retirements at AA. The training department has the ability to ramp up further if given marching orders to do so. The new hires aren't a problem as there is a line out the door on Regent stretching to downtown Dallas with pipeline hopefuls vying for their chance to get in and get that American Airlines career job. So there you go. A very bright future ahead for Envoy for sure.