View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 06:26 AM
THKooj
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Originally Posted by ag386 View Post
I’ve been seeing 5.5 years to flow Envoy ads every time I get on APC lately. It seems that’s nowhere near the realm of possibility from the info posted here. How is recruiting still selling this?
What is it with you and another resident here who both left the company, not of your own accord, still coming back here to try and paint a bad picture of Envoy and discourage candidates?

Well, I've got news for you and your other partner in crime. Your efforts are not working. Envoy was on the cutting edge when the pipeline program was started a few years back. It is providing the bulk of new hires and has turned out to be wildly successful beyond all projections. CFI pipeline candidates are the best prepared and best groomed for hitting the ground running on day one of indoc. Of note here, I personally have never been an advocate of the bias toward military aviators being hired directly in at AA. They have zero experience in 121 is the primary reason. Seeing the success of the pipeline candidates at Envoy coupled with less military candidates overall for the legacies lead me to believe that the CFI pipeline candidate of the future IS the military hire of yesterday.

The line to get in the door at Envoy is long.....and getting longer.