Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 06:26 AM
CosmoKramer86
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2020

Originally Posted by B727DRVR View Post
Will do, LJ,

By the way, is there a “Chase” (The former SWA pilot that got hired at XO and put out such great, informative posts on this thread about life at XOJET ) on here from VistaJet? There is so much great information about the XO side on here (including the Profile), but such a dearth of knowledge about the Vista side.. Chase, would you or anybody else have any similar info on Vista? Your descriptions of life at XOJET were very informative and well written.

Thanks..
I'm on the VJ side of the house so feel free to ask away. I can't speak for everyone but I really enjoy the XO culture and pilots, flown with guys from both XO and XOCR and everyone is great. Not yet encountered anyone who feels animosity towards the ones that got a raise. However, I can understand how XOCR guys may feel slighted by management as our indoc class was told by a member of the CPO that the pay/QOL proposal being negotiated would be for all pilots operating on the certificate; members of the RT that I spoke with also said the same. Since I've been on property, CPO has made some really positive changes for the XOCR guys: paid vacation, sick time, and I believe the Global captains got a raise back in August. Due to the crazy amount of changes that have taken place in such a short period of time, there was misinformation being broadcast, which is understandable, but being told that a raise is forthcoming and then not honoring that definitely stings. Moral of the story: XO has great people, the flying is a blast and the equipment is solid. They're undergoing a massive amount of change to become more in line with VJ Europe, time will tell what that looks like.