View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 12:42 PM
Aikhme
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2020

Originally Posted by too low gear View Post
Hiring process. From what I can tell, if you are breathing and have the time and certs and nothing in your criminal history, you get to go to training. But you have to put in a lot of effort to study because they do fire people who don't.

I haven't been here long enough to get a good feeling on the company, but I can tell it is run cheap just like most regionals. It's just the way the model works, not necessarily a shot a GoJet. They have their issues and are excited about the 550, but so far, it's just another regional. Everyone has been nice and professional and helped me out when I had a problem.

You probably won't see any E175s or anything. If there is more growth coming, I'd be surprised. I guess it's not entirely possible United won't want more 550's, but there's no way to know that or even if they would come here. We do have a lot of movement however with people going to the majors.
Thank you for your input and insights from within the company.

Yeh, I can assure you I will be studying and putting in the effort. Always been a studious type anyway.

The launch of the 550s sounds exciting as well.