Thread: 175's are done
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Cessna182TypeR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Originally Posted by Bluesteal View Post
The point is things change so fast in this industry... i guess you are a newbie. No need to argue over things, Just choose your words better next time. Next year is light years away, especially after whats been going on lately. Things will probably change again shortly. Xjt could end up keeping 175's or add 175's in a year, no one knows. The industry just changed over the last 30 days and all evidence you suggest is now irrelevant. No need to argue, im sure you are a ball to fly with. I don't spend much time on here, i have more important things to focus on. Have a good one and be safe out there
Look bud, you do you. Don’t lecture people. If hearing the 175’s are gone and not coming back triggers you, don’t post/read here. Simple as that. The most recent system bid posted yesterday already has displacements on the 175. They’re going away.

The fact of the matter is that the 145’s from TSA are coming over and it appears at a faster rate than what was posted only a week ago.

While losing those shinny new planes was a real setback, these 50 seaters still have a future for some time. Our ability to staff them is what is not yet fully known.