-Denver
-Chicago
-Atlanta
-Miami
-Dallas
-New York
-Washington DC
-Seattle

You need to live within 100 miles of your assigned city. Not sure if that's going to be based on distance to a specific airport, I'm sure more clarification will come out. As it is now, it's a safe assumption that most airports within 100 miles of the city will be considered part of that domicile. Tier 1 domiciles are eligible for either our new 8 on 6 off schedule or the 15 on 13 off schedule.

Tier 2 domiciles are only for the 15/13 schedule and will be considered on an individual basis. Basically, you'll need to live near an airport that has satisfactory airline service for it to be considered Tier 2.

Vacation:
8 days off per year for years 1-4
16 days off per year after year 5

Sick time:
5 days off per year.

Pay:
1st year PIC 90k
14 year PIC 145k
extra days are paid at 1.5 day rate, based on 205 (or 195) days per year.

(The pay scales are incredibly difficult to explain without looking at the tables. What they accomplish though are yearly raises based on annual reviews, and then even larger raises if certain company performance goals are met. If you are doing your job, you'll get a raise. If you're doing your job and the company has met its goals, then you'll get an even bigger raise. If the goal is not met, pay does NOT go down. I know, it's clear as mud, but that's what it is.)

I think the FO pay is like $52,500? Not sure but its close.
Hope this helps.

Last edited by FalconFlyer; 01-14-2008 at 04:23 PM.