Thread: Trump to restrict domestic travel?

Name User , 03-15-2020 05:59 PM
Gets Weekends Off
Name User
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2014
Quote: At some point the drastic steps are going to do more actual harm than theoretical good. Not a stretch to think local governments will shut down Walmart, etc. Gotta let people buy food. How does this play out, even in the minds of decision makers?
They are effectively shutting down small businesses. Across the country. There is going to be so many unemployed and so much bad debt it will make 2008 look good. And combined with the virus scare? I'm not a huge gun guy but do own a shotgun. I'm going to Dick's and buying whatever 2.75" shells they have left.

So the above combined with a total lack of leadership at the federal level...I personally have lost all confidence in our federal government (Biden is a lock as well as a full D sweep come elections). China could mobilize their army and take out any number of countries right now and there is nothing we could do about it, things are so disorganized. Same with Russia rolling through Europe.

30 days ago the market was at its historical high...29,xxx. What's the over under on where this ends up? The president is focused on the stock market and doing anything he can to pump it. This is not about the stock market. Tax cuts aren't going to help when no one is working. Inflating the money supply just brings more bad debt. The Fed has used all their ammo to reduce rates in one fell swoop...I feel like we are in a twilight zone.

And now the lady across from me is coughing up a lung on my commute home.