Thread: Section 16
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 07:54 AM
THKooj
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
False? Do you deny the section being discussed puts the first section of furlough protection to be based upon number of pilots; and that the subsequent furlough protection section (the one where AA merges) changes from numbers of pilots used in the previous section to pilots on the seniority list as of date of signing? That is exactly what it says and there is nothing false about it. Further, this issue was raised (along with many others) by yours truly during the process. I think I know what I did and did not do better than you.

Are you still claiming to have "military experience" because you play in civil war reenactments?
Ah yes. Super Cuj flies into ALPA HQ with his cape on and single handedly forces the company to bend to his will. You did it all dude, all by yourself while you were jumping through that contract with leaps and bounds. It was all you.

I've never claimed military SERVICE. I have a military background that has been very beneficial to me and I'm proud of it. Where did you serve? Yep, gotcha.