Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 11:09 AM
chase
XOJET Citation X

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: DO, Baker Aviation, Citation X

Switched from a Tuesday A schedule to a Wed A schedule during this transition period. April of each year is when the “new bid” takes affect for the next 12 months.

XO uses the last week of March and the first 2 weeks of April to get folks switched over if that is required, I.e. I started on a Tuesday but end tomorrow on a Wed.

As for my rotation. Much less busy than last, flew every day but this week started in LNK and flew to PWK with a single pax to VNY

Follow up to SDL one leg, next day to PSM (beautiful area, will go back when things are normal, then 2 leg with empty to TEB and 1 leg to SMF, sat for 3 days and yesterday empty to OAK and today to DFW.

Hiltons are providing food of some sort, Uber eats works great, lots of empty ramps but XO is flying a fair amount. Next couple of days appear to have 1 or 2 legs at least.

Lots of my exSWA cohorts in hotels. Not flying many peps, Gary announces more airplanes to park this week, read they will have cut 40% of their flights by mid Apr. Will make home basing much more of a challenge on any carrier

Flt ops is flexing like a maniac and doing a great job dealing with constant changes. My hats off to them and to everyone flying the line or supporting those of us who do.