View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 11:54 AM
point80
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
Despite this particular situation, there’s no way I’d rather be at ExpressJet.

I'm fine with Mesa, just hope we can solve this issue.
Hey, I actually agree with your concerns but was able to address it with management a couple weeks ago in
March. First off more than 17% of FOs were given LCR. About 30+ FOs received LCR. The fact you didnt receive it
means that you didnt have the seniority to hold it. Guessing you were a spring 2019 hire or less.

Second, management explained to me that are United flying is fluctuating daily and cant predict the workload.
They will take a lot of flights off our routes and then the day before dump a few of them back on us. Leaving the
situation very unpredictable day-to-day. Since line holders cant work outside their original footprint (without being JS)
they need the RSV For staffing these fluctuations.

Third, they also predicted a lot pilots to callout sick, miss commutes, and drop undesirable turns. Because of this they
would also need the staffing available for these changes. Let alone we are going into TS season.

Now as far as the XJET guy on this board stirring up unnecessary drama...
Your argument makes no sense. Before this you could upgrade at Mesa at min requirement. So how exactly would you
make CA at Xjet faster?
second the only reason so many of you guys can sit LCR is bc your barely getting used at all. Lower B gates are a
ghost town compared to the rest of the airport. (And that is saying a lot)

The only reason your on here is bc you’re sour UA took your E175s away and then announced the phasing out of 50
seaters. While our delivery for 20 new ejets are still coming and date was pushed to Sep/Oct bc the Embraer factory
closed.

Look, I got friends at Xjet and I wish you all the best but no need to spread unnecessary garbage and to talk **** here.
Be informative.. we are in this together!!