View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 08:15 PM
tennesseeflyboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Default Safety , What Safety ?

[QUOTE=Phil Laschio;3026413]The KCM line in CLT was shut down last week. They had 30 crewmembers less than a foot apart going through the normal lane. Van pulled up at hotel and 8 off line FAs packed in. They wanted to jam my crew of 4 in there. I pinged an Uber black. Hotel found other van. Where exactly is the social distancing again? I get I commute. So I have to wedge myself between Eddie Ebola and Glenda Gonorrhea in a middle seat. Especially now since only 1 in 12 flights is going to NYC from my city. But we’re riding air trains, sitting in the same rooms in hotels (so they don’t have to space us out so rooms are easier to clean), hotel shuttles, and eating carry outs from potentially asymptomatic employees. All to fly 2 legs of a four day. Really? I don’t know what the answer is.. But we should be told whether our crews are testing positive and at what rate.[/QUOTE
Yes all that Safety talk is lawyer and boardroom talk , you should be filing OSHA reports and report this egregious practice to your Union reps and State legislstors , better yet just CALL IN SICK ........