Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:25 PM
Tattooedaviator
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2020
Position: right seater
Default Stay safe and well

It is beginning to seem like social distancing, tele-everything, and uncertainty are becoming the new normal. I hope everyone is staying safe and well. For those of you that find yourself spending more time at home, I hope you are not alone and are able to take advantage of the time with family and reestablish some bonds that modern life has seemed to strip away. Maybe it is a movie or game night with the kids, or simply sitting on the couch and drinking a cup of coffee with your spouse in the morning. I realize many of you may be navigating this pandemic alone. If you find yourself wanting for a bit of human connection, I hope you find the strength to reach out, whether it is a neighbor, friend, or maybe a phone call to a relative that life has allowed you to lose touch with. If you know someone who is single, alone, or just that person who keeps to themself, keep them in mind and maybe reach out them, even if it is just to say hello. Sometimes a simple phone call can lessen the expanse that social distancing is creating; it may just make someone's day (or yours), as well.

Fly safe and stay well.

Pell