Thread: Sept 30
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 09:13 AM
OTZeagle1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by NewGuy01 View Post
If anyone here actually cared about jr pilots there would be posts with a lot of details on:

- contractual procedures for furlough
- what to expect when the company notifies
- how to insulate yourself from job loss
- CARES provisions that could help pilots

I’ve seen zero information on this from our pilot group or the union. Clearly because no one in management, the union or the pilot group cares about anyone other than themselves. It’s what I’ve known to be true since I started working at AS. I’m glad it’s obvious to everyone now.

Gloating on predictions of how bad it will be doesn’t mean much. Other than the fact you rejoice in the misery of others. Congrats you’re a terrible person. You can brag about it to your newly downgraded FO. Show them photos of your boat in the most tone deaf manner possible. Go on for hours, revel in their misery.

Don’t forget to pick up some premium and keep hundreds of pilots out of work. So you can buy a new toy and keep the misery alive and well to make yourself feel better than those around you.

The Delta thread on furlough has quite a few of these posts. It’s pretty obvious to me which is the better pilot group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This embarrassing, is this a kindergarten class? Let go of the color crayons and picture book, turn off the autopilot and fly! No one owes you anything in life, go take it! Hard work and determination will take you far in our great country. If you are waiting for others to tell you what to do, you will serve your whole life.

Sorry for telling everyone what was really about to happen here at Alaska. Sorry, for not letting everyone to hide in their safe spaces. I was tired of listening to union lies on podcasts. 40 minutes of wasted time, talking about nonsense. Where no body “knows what we don’t know“. I hate nonsense and wasted time. If I were on the hook, I would really want to know sooner rather then later! I was trying to help, I was trying to treat you like an adult.