View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 03:06 PM
massgflight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Default Lockdown and Civil Unrest Discussion

I personally have had enough. I care no more for statistics, opinions, medical professionals, or where this thing started or came from. I'm willing to accept the risk.

I want my job. I want this company to survive. I want to grow and get back to normal, whatever that new normal may be regarding passengers. I want all restrictions removed. I sympathize with anyone who died, had family who passed away or got sick. I highly respect the beneficial information someone like Motch posted. My heart goes out to the family members who may die and those who may get sick in the future. Biological life is a battle eternally and always will be.

I don't care about your politics. I want to get this entire industry and country moving. It's been long enough. If you don't want to fly then take a leave of absence. If you are fearful then call out sick. I am willing to accept any and all risk like those of us who have been out there already flying the limited flights we have. Fear be damned! We must fly our customers and get back on the horse. We must go now before it is too late!

Last edited by rickair7777; 05-13-2020 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Thread Consolidation