Thread: Training
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 03:54 PM
ThatFlyGuyRy
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by badtransam97 View Post
For those in the pool...any word on when youd see a class, or just "we'll call ya when this is over" type thing? You have to wonder what the outlook will be like for poolies after the CARES act limitations end in Sept..
I'm curious to this as well. I got the CJO phone call from Spirit last month right as things started to go downhill and was placed in the pool. Now last week I find myself on furlough from my current company (corporate). Part of me is wanting to call Miramar and let them know I can be in one of the few remaining classes ASAP if a spot opens up, as I am a SoFla local. I would think that there are many wanting to trade their class date for a spot in the pool, so that they won't go from the top of their seniority list to the bottom of another. I know they much have bigger fish to fry other than 'lil minnow me swimming in the pool though.

I don't want to come off naive of what's coming in up in October. I just feel like I'm in career no-mans-land and wishful thinking of getting on board and a seniority number.