Old 05-01-2020, 09:49 PM
Clearedforils
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by FreshWater View Post
I like these numbers. Management scare tactics FAIL. We’re some of the lowest if not the lowest percentage of eto takers, but being the highest paid employee group, management would like us to be the highest of course. They definitely got the FAs shaking it in their panties, but that’s to be expected. Well done. Full pay until the last day & fupm.

So, what are you trying to say exactly? We should all just ignore everything that's going on, call it just another management scare tactic, as you put it, and go about our business's, which is really 'no business' these days?

While, I am no management, infact just a measely line pilot, and even I can see this is unsustainable. The company is trying to be as transparent (with this) as they legally can, and I don't think any of us wants to see a pink slip, come October. So before, you attack & scream hearsay about the 'transparent remark' and continue with your "incessant" chest thumping of ''Full pay till the last day'', at least grace us with, what real-world solution, do you have, if any at all? Because, honestly, you"re starting to sound like a broken, out of tune trumpet.