Old 05-02-2020, 07:53 AM
MasterJapanese
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2020

Wow I guess saying anything negative towards pilots pulling temper tantrums automatically makes me Allegiant management. If only it was that easy in real life haha. I’ll back off a bit then. Apologies for my first “troll” post. I was just trying to give a different perspective from a fellow employee.

Again I was a bit upset because I just want a job on Oct 1st, but from lurking on these forums it appears we have pilots who are purposely hurting the company just to “send a message to management” which in turn affects me and my livelihood as well. Even if management deserves it, personally I just don’t think right now is the appropriate time to be doubling down on all your demands when you now hold less cards than ever before. Any other time when the company isn’t losing 2 millions dollar a day I’d say have at it.

To be honest I’m not a fan of some management decisions myself such as the swamp hotel, family “fun” centers, the stadium naming, and even the past stock buybacks. We may very well have had half a billion in the bank if none of those happened and could have lasted another 12 months. Our management should know this is a volatile industry and could have prepared better but frankly I’m just as guilty myself.

Hope things work out for you all~