View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 11:19 AM
jethikoki
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by Sperrysan View Post
this dude has been spamming this in multiple airline threads. Given the job he is posting and amount of locations he is doing it, this is most definitely a recruiter. Those recruiter bonuses I’m sure are sounding good right now.
What is your problem? Even if what you say is true so what? The whole point was to offer something to look into nothing more. You like it fine don't like it hate the military fine move on. Multiple airline threads, only Endeavor where I worked at before retiring. If you think I can be a recruiter at 63 fine again so what? Why post here on your companies thread? I jumped seated numerous times due to living near Indy and always treated well. When I herd Republic was going to have to furlough I felt bad about it so I offered something I experienced. I wish I had known about some things sooner so I could have made choices sooner. I hope I am wrong but I feel it is going to take some time for this industry to recover and not everyone may be able to wait around to get called back and more than likely need to do something else in the mean time. You are welcome to continue making jabs if it helps you feel better but I am not interested in returning anything back. If anyone is offended from my posting here you have my apology. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the great treatment while jumpseating. I wish everyone the best!

​​​​