Banned
Drum
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Sep 2015
  • Position
    3+ hour sit in the ATL
Quote: Sorry, his point is not valid. The vast majority of flights operated right now have negative cash flow - they do not cover the operating cost of the flight. Adding more flights only makes this worse.

The reservation issues being discussed are few and far between. Vast majority of our paying passengers are experiencing no issues and very thankful for the efforts we're taking to help them make changes.

We are not going to add flights back to a market because one flight on one day of the month hit the social distancing capacity constraint (which is the case in this particular PHX example, but true for many of the other complaints being shared on this forum).
I'm going to assume you are management. Great. I forwarded a cut and paste of your comment to my wife. She will then forward it to Delta as a DM.

Don't be ignorant. It is not just one flight to-from PHX, it's happening all over our system. The HVC's are walking to other carriers. You need to fix your cranial-rectal-inversion and get a pulse of what the heck is going on out there. We are losing business. You f' this up and there are going to be a lot of souls on the street.

Stop and listen to what's being said rather than looking down your nose at it. Good leaders, above all, are GREAT listeners.