Thread: Good news
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 09:42 PM
Kingofleisure
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2020

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
Why do advertisers run ads? Why do they run the same ad over and over and over? Because they know that if you tell people something again and again and again, you change their thinking. So, the news media from fox to MSNBC have been running 24/7 coverage of the CV19 PANDEMIC!!. So while I believe the majority appear to want to "go slow" it is because that is what the media has told them to think. Do you honestly believe that John Q public looks at the numbers or data like what Phins posted re CDC and NYC. I certainly don't see it on the major news channels. I also don't see the % of deaths from elderly care facilities in hard hit areas like NYC/NJ, hmmm.

Flatten the curve? Posh. my wife mentioned deaths among children, I asked her where she got the info. "News", she replied. So I showed her the NYC number about deaths in the 0-17 age group. Didn't even register on the bar graph per 100,000

The point is, while you are correct about people and planes, it could turn quickly if it were not so politicized. 95%of media is all about "orange man bad", not reporting facts. The results are reflected in the polling.

OBTW....when you are giving prolly 50% of the populace free money, they are more than willing to keep it on a slow roll. You have already "bought" their polling data especially when you promise them 3 Trillion more

BTW...Where is my free money? Go to the mailbox anxiously ever day looking for my check.....effing rats, must be stealing my free cheese.
thats an easy one— your free $$$ is in your cares act funded ( govt assisted ) paycheck that many of us would already not be getting..want to trade your 72 hr check for $1200 and unemployment? Didn’t think so