View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 08:03 AM
GeeWizDriver
Speed, Power, Accuracy

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: PIC

Originally Posted by atooraya View Post
This is literally the stupidest **** I’ve read on this website. I actually felt my IQ drop a point trying to comprehend the drivel you were trying to opine.

The science says to wear masks, to social distance, to wash your hands, all in the hopes of getting to a vaccine while minimizing deaths. Just because you decide to capitalize words in a sentence over and over does not make your incoherent babble sound more intelligent. Your reality is clearly one defined by a political bubble rather than expert recommendations.
Actually, there are studies that indicate improper usage of any mask and especially the use of cloths masks is detrimental. The social distancing "science" was invented out of whole cloth during the H1N1 outbreak a decade ago. The "experts" have been proven wrong repeatedly and their recommendations have changed more often than you probably change your underwear.

Oh, and you realize there has never been a successful vaccine for an RNA replicating virus, right? More of that science-y stuff.

You can choose to exist in fear. I choose to live.