View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 08:40 AM
atooraya
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

Originally Posted by GeeWizDriver View Post
Actually, there are studies that indicate improper usage of any mask and especially the use of cloths masks is detrimental. The social distancing "science" was invented out of whole cloth during the H1N1 outbreak a decade ago. The "experts" have been proven wrong repeatedly and their recommendations have changed more often than you probably change your underwear.

Oh, and you realize there has never been a successful vaccine for an RNA replicating virus, right? More of that science-y stuff.

You can choose to exist in fear. I choose to live.
Nobody is living in fear. We’re in a public health crisis and people like you think freedom means you can go to Costco to buy $1.50 hotdog without a mask is what the revolutionary war was about. I’m assuming you hop in your jet and refuse to wear a seatbelt or a mask at altitude with a Fed on board and tell him, “I don’t live in fear.” Every American, and every person on this planet is exhausted with the current situation. Many of us don’t try to argue constitutional freedoms as a work around. After 9/11, you gladly gave up your freedoms with the Patriot Act over 3000 deaths. We’re nearing 100,000 deaths from a virus, which is only 100,000 because of lockdowns, social distancing and masks, and you’re losing your bananas because you can’t get a haircut.