Thread: Union Dues
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 09:52 AM
ZINTKAZ
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by crjav8er View Post
I also is because we have been "vocal" in displaying our disgust for the legacy AS pilots previous methods to contract negotiations, especially lack of scope protection. Basically bending over for B+B with zero awareness of the entire industry contract improvements.
Wow. Way to throw everybody in a single trash bin. Remember YOU work for another company now (of course everybody knows that due to “vocal disgust”) and not everybody has bent over for Vecci, Kelly, Ayer or Tilden. Welcome to the fight that many of us with “zero awareness” have been battling for decades. So tell me, was VX a symbiotic utopia between management and pilots? Because many of the former VX guys/gals I’ve had the pleasure of working with say differently. Every company has good and bad aspects. I for one am kinda glad you all are here to increase the visibility of our disdain of work rules to management.

You guys are spun up way to tight over this OTZ/MEA guy. Maybe some of his stuff was close to the mark, so what. Lots of other crap wasn’t and besides this is a public forum that anyone can blast their so called rhetoric (Hint: IGNORE). Once again a Alaska Air thread has see sawed to a you suck/ no you suck fest. Guess we all suck now......till we get what we want and that won’t happen tomorrow. If the managers at Angle Lake are so stupid and clueless why do they keep winning the fight? In the nearly two decades I’ve been here this MEC is the first that I have any faith in changing things. After all the union is our voice and in the past it sucked.