View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 12:18 PM
TheSoCalGuy
The Beach

Joined APC: Apr 2020
Cool

Originally Posted by AxlF16 View Post
Given the way the stars have been aligning, I'm expecting some kind of TA for us to vote on this summer. The company hasn't been very discrete in their negative messaging, and seem to have been 'shaping the battlespace' (sorry for the military allusions...) with the large number of displacements (and presumed large number of furloughs). From their perspective, July might be a 'good' time to have a ballot open since some of us will have already had pay cuts, a lot of us will be holding paper pay cuts, and a lot will likely be holding furlough notices.
Being it's a "Special Meeting" that's been deemed as "closed", I'm personally not going to speculate, nor pine on the forum for those who claim to "be in the know" based on their rich conjecture. We've all seen that a time or two. When the MEC has something to hand-down, I'll listen-read-go forward at that time.

Not intended as a personal swipe, just leaves one more time on a Friday afternoon with a tall glass of Clase Azul Reposado and a nice view to ponder life. Stay thirsty.