View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 08:18 PM
ANPBird
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: Former EMB 120 Jr. Water Boy, CRJ newbee

Originally Posted by DON*T HATE ERAU View Post
How long did it take you to get your ID or to be put into CASS so that you could go home during training? Where you able to go home during the weekends? How is the area near the training hotel in Salt Lake? How quickly do they process the direct deposit? Are they trying really hard to get you in the Bro? What happens if you elect to skip a class to get the Jet?

If hired at the current pay rate, do you get pro rated to the new rate once it passes? Just a few questions... thanks.
ID will take 2 weeks and once you get it you should already be in CASS. When I was there I stayed at the Red Lion in downtown SLC and there were plenty of places to go if you don't mind lots of walking...or get with someone that has a car. My first check I received (About 2 weeks as well) was direct deposit. As far as BRO/JET they will put you in the plane they are currently trying fill. I didn't have a choice of skipping the BRO class for a jet class and not sure if they do this or give you the option? Sorry....can't help you out on the last question.....and good luck!