View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 06:20 PM
Skyward
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by Slatsextend View Post
Yes, you are correct, I might be better off just staying at home as you stated, but the reality of this situation is that this country has to move around and if it has to be inside an airliner , can you explain why I should not feel threatened by current situation with Covid 19 ? Are you one of the younger crowd with a cavalier attitude ? I am very interested in your response as it indicates to me that you are a not afraid to catch the Covid 19 and spread it around to the rest of us ............ Please explain yourself.
On another note, I do appreciate the rapid an coherent responses here that show me this particular airline is HAPPY to have a paying passenger onboard and wants them to be comfortable with the choice to fly ! Bravo !!!
Thanks for flying SWA! Yes, passengers are required to wear masks the whole flight except for medical reasons, small children or while eating or drinking. Crew are also required to wear them. We want your business and want you to feel safe and comfortable. Passengers are not allowed to just remove them during flight, and our flight attendants are very good about ensuring compliance.

Last edited by Skyward; 06-29-2020 at 06:31 PM.