View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 07:09 PM
hoover
At your mom's house

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: cpt 737

Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
Thanks for flying SWA! Yes, passengers are required to wear masks the whole flight except for medical reasons, small children or while eating or drinking. Crew are also required to wear them. We want your business and want you to feel safe and comfortable. Passengers are not allowed to just remove them during flight, and our flight attendants are very good about ensuring compliance.
not sure I agree with the statement of our FAs are really good about compliance. Of all the flights I've been on in the back only one FA kept telling people to have their mask on. Most sit in the back with their mask off the whole flight while they're not serving etc. I've even seen some that dont wear it at all. I'm assuming a medical reason for that.
Bottom line is everyone knows they dont work yet people dont want to be the one to hurt another's feelings so we have these dumb policies.
I'm super curious to see how people react to AA and UA no longer restricting seats July 1. I'm all.dor capping the plane now I finally dont have to squeeze in between two people when non revving.