Thread: 2558
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 09:12 AM
Drum
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: 3+ hour sit in the ATL

Originally Posted by beis77 View Post
That’s the SWA plan, no? Up to 5-year paid LOA is what I recall.
Funny how when you have a management group that is TRULY interested in making things work, amazing results can be achieved that are beneficial to both management and labor.

Flip the card over and there is DAL. We got 2 hatchet men in the driver's seat doing the CEO's bidding. You say its not personal, its just business. yeah, I can subscribe to a small slice of that. But then I look at what other airlines are doing, our competition and I have to wonder about our plan. SWA got their deals with ZERO concessions. Alaska too.We are talking about rolling over - again. Some here blame the MEC. I don't. I blame our recalcitrant entrenched management team. There are many voluntary options for them to pursue to aid in the manning problem. THEY chose not to pursue. Rather they want to use fear, intimidation and play on our servant mentality to get something in return for the scraps they throw us.

No, lets not fall for their game. Don't give them anything. Call their bluff. I'm set for furlough. Lucky we had 6 months to prep. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Drum = UNA soon to be furlough.