Thread: Furloughs?

CAirBear , 07-07-2020 10:26 AM
Gets Weekends Off
CAirBear
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2013
Quote: That sounds like a whole lot of sour grapes to me. Bigly triggered. If you have no regrets, why would you bash the place constantly? You could be a captain by now, but oh well. I hope you don't get furloughed.
Get real and look in the mirror. Your the one that came in here starting this BS. My first post in this thread made ZERO mention of Allegiant until you start running your mouth about how I regret not being a Captain and leaving. You don’t know me. And you seem to take people speaking the truth about their time at Allegiant personally. Why?

As for Captain - Of the 4 people left from my class, one guy got it (the only dude to chase it). He got ABE and is has since been rescinded indefinitely. Zero clue when/if that’s happening for him now.

If Allegiant works for you and like it, that’s great man. Truly. I didn’t enjoy it and neither did most of my class. A contract that is blatantly ignored, schedules that completely sucked, HDMW (just kidding! You can drop now) and a slew of other BS was not something I was going to tolerate.

All I can tell you is this. Until you have left and spent time at any other legacy/major that isn’t Allegiant, trust me (or don’t) when I say you don’t know what you don’t know. 100%. It becomes incredibly clear when you leave.

Again, if your a lifer there then good for you and I’m glad you found a career place. Truly. People need to find a place that works for them. It didn’t work for me and that’s okay.