View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 08:24 PM
flyfast2u
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2012

Originally Posted by av8or View Post
100% As much as I’d hate to see SWA acquire us (and I’m not saying i think that’s likely), even given that it’d kill me from a seniority standpoint.... the oh so sweet side of that bittersweet pill, would getting to listen to jackwagons who’ve only worked for one airline and think it’s because of superior quals that’s produced that whine.

Years ago ago I was at a Air Inc in Atlanta. Eastern had gone under, and there was a guy who was at Valujet talking with 30 year old golden boy Cpt from United (who’s father was also United). He was I think the youngest Cpt there at the time and was there looking at resumes for recruitment. So this former Eastern guy gives him his resume and I guess he’d been driving a cab or something to make ends meet to feed his family.... and this douche tells the guy “Well, ya know, at United, we really prefer to see an unbroken career path..” and hands the resume back. I got outa line.

Thankfully tools like this fool are the minority. What self important sanctimonious SOB.

FTR... I’m a legacy Alaska hire.

If there was ever a time that a right cross would have been appropriate..... that would of been the time