View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 03:06 PM
airb320
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2010
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by otzeagle1 View Post
pretty confident about most of this:
Gk, playing his best william seward, approached as in a let’s make a deal for alaska. As board was lukewarm to the idea as the exchanges seemed to try and pull a seward style distressed value deal. It is my understanding that luv is still pressing but as is still desperately trying to stay independent.

Jetblue has also expressed interest, going so far as to secure secret scope relief from its pilots, if a merger were to happen, in exchange for a no furlough clause and a slush fund, for a possible sli with alaska. This is a mec nda, it is not quite as credible as the swa info, but i think it’s legit. This front is stone cold quiet, so i am guessing it is still very much in play.

Where are nwaa, beanie baby, and al....
Aal to furlough 2100 this fall and another 1900 in the spring if things don’t turn around. Likely bankruptcy by april of 2021😱. This rumor comes as the gold standard, i have such confidence in its origins that i would bet it every day in vegas and twice on sundays. I know, i know, aal is getting “a lot of negative press about full flights in the news media, maybe you have heard about this.”

remember these quotes... “aal and spirit are running new hire classes while we furlough.”
how do we like alaska now?
Alaska mec take your bow
no furloughs, 1100+- leaves, most should be awarded.👍
100% bs...😉