View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 01:24 PM
kingairfun
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by WutFace View Post
You've been isolated in the middle of the Pacific ocean. Real easy to discount what's going on stateside when you're not in the thick of it. Hawaii opens up tomorrow. Buckle up, buttercup.

You can't seem to fathom how many Americans are afraid of it. People who take COVID seriously vs people who don't is 2 to 1. And you want to run an economy with only the idiots participating. Smart.

See Italy, Germany, France for results of what it looks like when you wait until the proper moment to reopen. Even at our lowest we were still rocking 16,000 new confirmed cases per day. Too many to contact trace. And now we won't have a chance to get back to anything close to normal until 2021. Freaking great.

Enjoy those sleepovers. When the tourists bring the Rona over to the islands you might think differently.
Ha,

#1) my whole family is in your "epicenter" State, enjoying what's left of their lives.. Deep sea fishing, restaurants, golf...

#2) Hawaii does NOT open up tomorrow unfortunately

#3) I went to NY and partied my ass off on the 4th, house parties, golf tournament, threw back shots at the club house.. Real dangerous place

The chances of me changing my mind about a virus with a 99%+ survival and even more for my kids is about the same as you coming out of mom's basement.