View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 03:43 AM
yakfisher
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by Tom Bradys Cat View Post
I have seen for months people saying that airlines are done for and business travel is done blah blah.

Anyway I've taken a 5 month preemptive sabatical away from flying doing project managent stuff. Been doing it a few weeks already and I can tell you first hand that this zoom, skype, messenger, voip, phone call boogey man isn't real.

Its a mess..'oh can you hear me?...ahhh your breaking up...oh sorry I think I spoke over you....no, what document are you looking at?' It is messy to the point that meetings are cancelled and there are more one on ones and chinese whispers having to take place elaewhere. In a collaborative workplace it doesn't work.

After seeing it.....im not worried.
Hahaha this is great to hear! I agree nothing can replace human to human it’s just so hard to believe everything on news and articles now days. Apparently now Fauci is saying this won’t ever go away due to how contagious it is. It will take some years to recover from all this mess but I do believe it will come back just may be some time since everyone is so hypersensitive about everything today.