View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 04:20 AM
Arado 234
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Exclamation

Originally Posted by flyinawa View Post
I thought the water was all pretty much under the bridge with the East v West fight but...Wow. Just...wow. There’s a lot to unpack in that tantrum. If you had some “evidence” somebody rigged an airplane with gotchas, you should have dealt with it then and there. I would have high-fived you regardless of what end of the country the offender was based on. You might wanna think about taking a little time off. Probably would do you some good. “You gotta list”. Lol. Lightning up, Francis.
Lighten up? Being exposed to border-line sabotage back then? Trust me, the CP office got plenty from me. And let's not forget those pleasant commutes on your metal! Always had to be ready for creative harassment half the time. But again, I wrote the names of all the @$$hole$ down. Laugh at my list, I frankly don't give a flying f from you and your W group denying everything all the time.

I enjoy my time off, but I won't let those guys get away with it. It sounds that you need some time off, since you're the one that brought the poop back to light.

lol