View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 07:54 AM
Knobcrk1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post
OF COURSE I’ve seen those figures for US states. Only five of fifty are in excess of a thousand deaths per million, and for four of those it’s significantly attributable to the bone headed move of state mandated movement of contagious COVID patients to nursing homes full of very vulnerable people.

and if you want to perform the same fractionation process in Europe, picking out the 10% highest fatality rate provinces, or stadts, you’ll find much the same result.

Now if you have some better system than comparing population MEANS to determine rates of infection, do tell. Mathematicians and statisticians haven’t been able to come up with much of anything better for centuries but I’m sure they would appreciate you telling them where they’ve gone wrong.
As for:

a couple of comments:

1. You lack the authority (not to mention the credibility) to give me orders.
2. I post the FACTS. If the FACTS make it seem to you that “we have done good”, then maybe you ought to reconsider your own opinion that we haven’t “done good”.
Yes thanks for pointing out the states I was talking about, they would be at the top of deaths per million for countries, if they were countries. So no we haven’t done well. The “facts” have been misrepresented. You’ve gone from it’s just testing, to death rates are still low, to well death rates are rising but look we’re not doing that bad. Your graphs don’t represent accurate relevant data to how well we’re doing. As far as credibility yes I’m sure you have a lot more than me with a day job of flying planes, if you still are. We all have the right to say something about your opinions on here, it’s a public forum.

Last edited by Knobcrk1; 08-22-2020 at 08:09 AM.