View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 08:35 AM
tom11011
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by captnate702 View Post
I was surprised that Frontier's COLA (their version of an ETO) is for a 35 hour line... I thought our 45 hr option was below industry standard, but in reality is above average for ULCCs at this point.

I still wish the powers that be would get together and negotiate some sort of furlough mitigation agreement. I understand that no furloughs might be too tough a deal to get done, but some sort of furlough mitigation agreement should absolutely get done imo - even if it is just extending 45 hr ETO lines with the cost savings going directly to furlough mitigation like NK and F9. Then if CARES 2 happens like EXCO keeps saying is gonna happen, then we can tear it up and get back to our regular lines.

Also, does anybody know what Frontier's min guarantee is for a line holder? I thought it was 75 but I could be wrong.

Kudos to Frontier and Spirit and their Unions for getting these done. I'm sure their junior pilots will be forever grateful.
It's difficult to agree to anything with so many prior outstanding issues needing addressed first.