Gets Weekends Off
jcool734
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2018
  • Position
    FO
Quote: Not to say you won’t be first in line for training, but don’t expect them to extend the contract if you don’t have your 1,460 hours. The pilot pool is much bigger that you’re swimming in now. Remember, Mesa is a business who will make decisions that benefit the business first. Sadly if that means no longer honoring that contract and asking for the $10,000 back then it sucks but again, it’s a business. I’d say you’re 100% correct on being first in line for training but ONLY if you’re at 1,460 hours by the time they start training again. Remember, pilots are needed as much as they used to be, so the business decisions are going to be taking a complete 180. I for example was given years of extension to my cadet contract, matter of fact they never even brought it up once that I was taking awhile to get my hours, they didn’t care they just needed me as soon as humanly possible. The markets changed now and it sucks for people who didn’t make it into a class date before this, I feel for you. I hope all works out in your favor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I get that. An ya I have my hours. So I’m just waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk