Old 09-16-2020, 04:07 PM
hoover
At your mom's house

Joined APC: Jun 2008
Position: cpt 737

Originally Posted by Zman81 View Post
The captain does NOT have to back up the FA. He could have simply asked the situation that’s going on. Talked to the other flight attendants then made a decision. After landing he fills out an IR and his reasoning why to cover his ass (if he wants). If the FA was adamant to remove the child then he or she could contact the NOC and talk to the chief pilot on call. Let him know that he feels it is ok, the kid is just snacking. But then explain the FA doesn’t and have that specific FA removed or remove himself from the flight because he doesn’t want that associated with him. Trust me they would move the FA in a heart beat. I have been there and done that already !
I completely agree. I'm just saying I've witness this too many times already..
While riding in the back I had an FA get on my case for not drinking my water the right way. Supposedly I'm supposed to only pull down my mask enough to take a sip then immediately put it back on. Same with eating. She even told me she was going to tell the cpt on me. My response was please do.
there are all walks of life out there. Those who insist they're right and those who dont care about anything. Sometimes you get that combo and a 2 yr old gets kicked off.