Thread: SkyWest ?’s
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 04:38 PM
amcnd
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by Phins2right View Post
Because you are scum sucking non-union bottom feeders?

Seriously. When it comes to circling the bowl for the lowest fee, you guys never disappoint to set the bar even lower. You've enjoyed all the benefits that the major unions have gotten, to include KCM, yet you contribute nothing to the cause. The fact you are around is anathema to the profession and our organizations.

Your product sucks and the only reason you are still here is that you underbid all the rest on contracts. Because you all accept to work for crap wages and crap work rules; yet continue pat yourselves on the back thinking you're the greatest. We should have gutted you with scope long ago.

I'm ALPA from 2 majors. Recently early retired. I saw what the swarm of RJs did to my first airline gig back circa 2000ish. This industry changes fast. CC's motus operandi is not a secret. The best you can do for yourselves is to organize. Join the rest of the team.

i’m also former ALPA.. got hosed and saved by them. Double edge sword.. ALPA is only as good as the guys you have in the MEC. And if they are the guys professing alpa love on here. Well then we are in to get hosed....100 pages of nothing, is Just a reminder how “lack of reality” this forum is...