Thread: Europe cases at all time high

BobZ , 10-04-2020 10:51 AM
Gets Weekends Off
BobZ
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2015
Quote: Sorry I'm holding the commander in chief accountable for actions he irrefutably took and I'm not jumping on some partisan bandwagon that cheers on their team regardless of how much they suck like it's the Cleveland Browns. This is a dangerous road where politicians can basically do whatever they want and their fan base just makes a bunch of excuses for them instead of holding them accountable. Both sides are guilty of it, and I've called out both sides.

What I do know for a fact is that my epidemiologist wife, her best friends from grad school, her mother (whose an epi professor), and her mom's best friend (also an epi that went to grad school with her mom), all knew exactly what was happening, why it was happening, where our scientific limitations were, how we should respond (book answer), what would happen if we didn't do those things, and they've been correct about everything. There's no way the 5 or so smartest epis in the world are confined to my singular social group, this is all common knowledge amongst the public health experts. I find it impossible to believe this info never got to Trump, and just about every politician for that matter.
Ok. I accept every politician and public health official privately had the complete knowledge your personal circle possessed.

Now please identify for me which official or scientist had the courage in February to stand up publicly and inform the nation?

I need to know in order to make an informed decision next month.