View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 01:39 PM
All Bizniz
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by Thedude86 View Post
1. AIDS weakens your immune system. A lot of diseases AIDS patients get is because of their weakened immune system. The 94% of Covid patients that have on average almost 3 other comorbidities ALREADY had them.

2. Most of the victims are from nursing homes. My grandfather is currently in a nursing home. He didn’t go there to live long and prosper. I put myself in that situation. If I was 80 and a doctor told me I’m gonna die in the next few weeks or we can give you 6 months tops but millions of people will have to lose their job and thousands of businesses will have to close permanently in order to buy me 6 more months.... I’d feel like a real Richard if I didn’t ask them to just let me go.

3. For the first few months of this “pandemic” New York accounted for a third of all U.S. covid deaths. How? They along with several other states shoved THOUSANDS of Covid patients into nursing homes. You put thousands of flu patients in nursing homes and I guarantee you you’ll pump the death numbers up significantly.

4. several states I can confirm (wouldn’t be surprised if every state) count ANY death as a covid death as long as they test positive including murders, car accidents, and suicides. Because of this Dr. Birx has said the CDC numbers are inflated by at least 25%. Also, per the CDC flu deaths are counted as seasons, which typically last 4-6 months. Here we are in month 9 for Covid and we’re keeping a running total with a huge chunk of deaths caused by nursing home negligence in New York and several other states.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newscha...cause-of-death
Illinois department of health admitting all deaths including murders and car accidents count as covid deaths if they test positive.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.col...amp/5198485002
Local station in Colorado showing they actually adjusted numbers for Covid deaths not actually related to Covid and magically the numbers went down 25%.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kin...c-cdbd43c8cd82
Washington state saying they’ve adjusted Covid deaths but also state they only removed suicides, homicides, and overdoses. Who knows what other causes they haven’t removed?

Also of note, even though these states are actually “attempting” to correct their numbers, I have not found any evidence that shows the CDC then corrects their total numbers. As far as I’ve gathered the CDC continues to keep a running tally and any adjustments the individual states make are kept to themselves.
That was my point. If you have comorbidities and Corona hastens your demise, then it should be considered a Covid related death. (I'm not talking about murders, car accidents, etc)

My aunt was a nurse in 2 nursing home for 40 years and retired December 2019. I just spoke with her. She told me the great majority of patients in nursing homes are actually in there for years.

There's a wide range of age, and medical reasons why people are put in nursing homes, but the majority are certainly not dying. Many are put there because family members are unable or unwilling to deal with the issues related to their care.

Again, I am not sure where you're getting your data from, but I doubt the majority of the 215,000 US Covid-19 deaths occurred in nursing homes. Yes, the majority of Covid deaths were of people with underlying conditions, but nursing home residents are merely a subset of our country's general population, and because they are in a concentrated setting, their deaths as a percentage of their population subset would no doubt be alarming.

​​​​​As for your supposed 25% mis-clasiification of Corona deaths... What's the point you're trying to make? Are you saying there's a conspiracy to inflate the number of deaths for some nefarious reason, or are you just highlighting the broken state of our healthcare system, or what?