Old 10-31-2020, 08:15 AM
MasterOfPuppets
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: 787

Originally Posted by JetBlast77 View Post
I agree and honestly I never even intended to post about either one. But when I go over to the Delta page and read their guys saying our agreement was an “embarrassment” and that they’re glad “United didn’t drag the rest of the industry down with them”, that grinds my gears. We have the largest number of seats at the highest pay rate, we secured multiple gains that will result in an industry leading contract on the other side of this, we pay protected every single one of our pilots in their pre Covid seats, and we strengthened our overall scope resulting in ALL of our flying being protected, both domestically and internationally. I don’t call that “lowering the bar” and “dragging the rest of the industry down”.
i agree with you. I think the agreement was very good in a lot of ways but you are arguing with people that never read e LOA and never will. They have an opinion that we took massive pay cuts and at now working for free and you aren’t going to change their mind.

no one will change their mind until this TA is over with and we can get a good view of the landscape