Old 11-01-2020, 06:48 AM
TodKindrsChikun
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2020

Originally Posted by Huell View Post
You are right. The 16th check will be less.

My point is get over it and move on.

No sugar high here. I’m retired so my monthly check is less ... much less. Not complaining.

In full disclosure ... If I were still on the property the agreement would not have cost me a dime. Last few years I bid low time and dropped from there. I know a few other guys that did the same.

I learned to work to live rather than live to work ... You don’t get to take a whole lot of it with you when you leave.

I am blessed in that I went through several airlines and other industry wild rides early on in my career. I learned early on the benefits of living within or below my means early on. Makes for low stress and few worries. YMMV
I am looking forward because to some it seems that we are going to continue to buy furlough jobs in the future. Sad how you referenced yourself 8 times with “I” or “I’m” but are comfortable telling others how to live or conduct their finances. Suggestion, don’t base your argument on the fact that I’m living above my means.

A vote on cutting someone else’s compensation is vastly different than voting on how the gains are divided. Going forward, how much are we willing to devalue this career?