View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 07:22 PM
Nantonaku
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by block30 View Post
I hope we are applying this term appropriately. Some folks delay vaccines until their child is a bit older, some space them out versus a bunch at once, some choose certain vaccines while not others. Its not an either or situation.

I have always limited my meds intake because I'm young healthy. If I get sick I stay home and let my body work it out. Sometimes I take them. My child has some special needs and the doctors of course right away offered meds as part of the solution. We declined...in *that* case. Ive taken flak for avoiding meds akin to what I hear spewed at "anti vax". People need to cool their jets.

People ago my immediate next door neighbor lost their 1.5 year old within 24 hours after their well child visit and vaccine catch up (due to covid they avoided the doctor for the spring and summer...and really the fall too.) I also served directly side by side with a young woman who got messed up so bad from a shot shes now officially getting out this December. Saw that with my own eyes. Let's all have a little grace. Which I highly doubt will happen.
That is heart breaking. Their kid died after getting vaccinated? What happened?